Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bedtime

Grady was a little worked up the other night before bed so Chad was calming him down and he notciced that Grady liked to Christmas lights. Well here is Chad's solution to keeping him calm. It only worked for a few minutes but it was cute.

2 comments:

Go Farr Family said...

Chad always loved to sleep under the tree. That was one of our favorite family traditions is the whole family would sleep under the tree - or around it in the room and tell christmas stories or remember when stories. Glad to see the traditions still going

Logan & Lindy said...

Cute blog!! I am exited you made one so I can see lots of pictures of cute Grady!!! Thats cute that he likes the lights. Put a bow on him and take a picture!!! Best present!!! My blog is private so I will invite you to it!