I heard you were prego with number 2! I'm so excited for you guys. You guys are whooping Cory and I on this baby making business...we better step it up:) Haha! Hope all is well...and Grady looks like he's getting so big! Such a cutie!
Congrats!! I was wondering when #2 was coming... you look great!
Cute little prego belly!!! You guys need to come over again!!!
wow! I had no idea you guys already started on number two! Congratulations! That's soo cool!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I heard you were prego with number 2! I'm so excited for you guys. You guys are whooping Cory and I on this baby making business...we better step it up:) Haha! Hope all is well...and Grady looks like he's getting so big! Such a cutie!
Congrats!! I was wondering when #2 was coming... you look great!
Cute little prego belly!!! You guys need to come over again!!!
wow! I had no idea you guys already started on number two! Congratulations! That's soo cool!
Post a Comment