Sunday, September 25, 2011

3 ring Circus

On Saturday, I threw a Baby Shower for my SIL Camille.  She has two adorable little girls and is expecting a boy in November{hooray!}.  She didn't have a theme for a nursery so I was able to have free reign!

I looked at several ideas, then looked on Pinterest {heart}.  I saw the cutest idea that I thought would be perfect, seeing as how I already have 3 kidlets and it is so true -

Welcome to the Circus!

Why had I not thought of this before?!  With my Mom's decorating help and my sister/in-laws providing refreshments, we threw together a pretty cute gathering. Granted it was on Smithson time {a little late}, everything turned out wonderful.

I used some things that I had on hand from Grady's birthday two years ago.  My Mom also gathered up a few other things around her house or the dollar store.   We also used one of my parent's popcorn machine's to thank everyone for 'POP'ing by, but I failed to take a picture.


The stripe fabric she found at JoAnn's, in an inconspicuous spot.  The burlap we had was from my cousin Marlee's reception a few months back.


My Mom found this cute frame at Goodwill and painted it red.  I used some free Circus fonts I found for the picture.


I recommend this book for those who have boys (or there is a girl one too).  Lots of cool things to do and learn.


Hot Dog trays for plates, mason jars for water.  Blue Drinker found at Goodwill by my mom.  Funny thing - I have one in red, also found at a thrift store!


Cute girlies enjoying some gumballs.  I made the bunting for Boy Smithson's Nursery, along with some cute letters for his name once he enters this world.

   I found the pattern for the Mustaches from Pinterest and cut them out of foam.  Gumball machines from Dollar Tree. I made those table runners for Grady's birthday.

We enjoyed chips and salsa, mini corndogs, cotton candy cupcakes, chicken bites, pretzels, and veggies.  We also had Root beer, cream soda and Orange crush.  I definitely overate!

Thanks Camille for letting me give you a {not on time} shower.

I love decorating for parties even if I was up all night crafting {I am a huge procrastinator}.

5 comments:

Lyndsay Winters said...

Amilee you guys did awesome. You should start a company and make some moolah! Loved all of it.

Geevz said...

SO cute! You did a great job!

Amilee Farr said...

Thanks ladies!

debsfreckles said...

very very cute

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Hey, I didn't realize you were updating your blog... sorry I stopped checking. I loved the shower, thank you so much!