Sunday, November 6, 2011

Beauty Parlor

Guess who decided they needed a haircut?

Yep. 

I just trimmed her hair for the first time on Friday, but apparently I did not do it to her liking.  

Needless to say, all scissors are hidden, many tears were shed (mine especially), but I still love my spunky girl!  



p.s. We just happened to have had family pictures taken the day prior...Thank Goodness!

3 comments:

debsfreckles said...

Oh nooooooo!

Crazy Petersens said...

Oh no!!! I've been very lucky so far and none of my kids have done that. She'd look cute in a little layered bob. :)

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

oh wow!!! Neither of my girls have actually cut their own hair, But noelle pretends to give haircuts all the time. i will have to be careful to make sure she doesn't get the scizzors. I bet she is still a cutie. I think a layered bob too. :)