Thursday, January 31, 2008

Aunt Skylar and the Carousel

We were very happy to get the phone call that Skylar is was in town. We took Grady and met up with Grandparents Farr and Skylar at the ARizona Mills mall. Skylar was very excited to meet Grady. She decided that she wanted to take him for a ride on the carousel so Chad and I jumped on with them. It brought back memories of the old carousel that used to be behind the Mesa Public Library. . .does anyone remember that?? Anyway, Grady enjoyed his first carousel ride very much and it was great to see Skylar.

2 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

The carousel ride lookes like it was a lot of fun. I really like the picture of you.

I also really enjoy the bath time pictures!

The Graham Crackers said...

Hey there! You guys have the cutest little boy! :) Aren't they fun? Looks like you guys are doing great. talk to you later!

Phil, AshLee, & Wyatt