Friday, February 15, 2008

I've been tagged!


well I had better fill this out since I was tagged by my dear cousin Erin

What is his name? Chad Outzen Farr
How long have you been married? 9 months
How long did you date? about one and a half years . . . he still wanted to play
Who eats more sweets? Its about even
Who said I love you first? He did after a week of knowing him
Who is taller? he is but only by three inches
Who can sing better? He definitely does. He turns up the radio when I try to sing :)
Who is smarter? he is by a long run
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
Who mows the lawn? we dont have any grass but he probably would
Who cooks dinner? I start dinner but chad likes to take over. I like it that way!
Who drives more? He does
Who is more stubborn? he is but dont tell him I said so
Who kissed who first? He did
Who asked who out first? I did
Who proposed? He did
Who has more siblings? Its the same amount

Alright I guess I had better pass this on . . . Lindy, Tiffany, Litisha, Mom, Camille, Lynz, Kim, Stacey . . .We're waiting!!

1 comment:

Logan & Lindy said...

Thanks for the tag!!! I will get it done! I want to come visit Grady again. He is such a cutie! We need to do some thing.