We had a visitor at our house this week. Tally decided that she wanted to sleep at our house while they were down from Snowflake. We made cookies and gave Grady a bath. I asked where she wanted to sleep and she said in Grady's room. I warned her that he wakes up at night, so she chose the living room on the big air matress. She would jump on it and Grady would laugh and laugh. We watched Lemony Snicket (one of my favorites) and then in the morning we went to play at the park. The park had a little zipline and Tally had a blast on it. She even tried the tire swing. Grady got his first taste of the swings also and he thought it was funny. Thanks Tally for staying over, we had alot of fun!

Bath Time

Making Cookies

Taking Grady down the slide

Grady on the Swing
5 comments:
How fun!!! She is lucky to have such a fun Aunt! Looks like you guys had a fun time!
What a nice Aunt you are? Can we adopt you to be my kids's aunt? Tally is such a sweet heart so I'm sure it's not that hard. :)
Tally had such a good time. Thank you for helping her have such a good time
Looks like lots of fun with Tally! We didn't get any cookies!!
I am so happy to get on your blog. What a sweetie that Grady is. He is such a joy I know that he knows he is loved so much. It looks like you had a great time with Tally. I am jealous, I tried to get her to come stay with me but I don't think she thinks it would be any fun. You are such a good Aunt Amilee. So glad you are my Granddaughter.
Post a Comment