Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Upcoming Swim Class

Just wanted to give everyone another heads up on swim lessons. I will be teaching kids up to age four basic swim techniques, floating, jumping into the pool, monkey walking, and generally to be comfortable in the pool! The location is at the Smithson home (My Mom's house) on Brown and Harris (between Stapley and Gilbert) The cost is $70 per child for eight 45 minute lessons. I can only have four kids per class. I would also like to do a Mom and Tot class for those who have kids under 18 months. Please email me if you would like to sign up so I can set up the daily schedule. I have two sessions in planned for June. If you would like July lessons let me know and I will set it up for you. Here is the info:

Session 1 - (MTWTH) June 2 to June 12
Session 2 - (MTWTH) June 16 to June 26

I am hoping to fit all the classes into mornings only so its not too warm. I am CPR Certified also.

Please leave your comments if you are interested. Thanks!

1 comment:

debsfreckles said...

Hey there, It is Chad's friend Debbie. I met you once Amilee at Ryans wedding. I found your blog by total suprise and I am so glad. Grady is so cute. I am sad I couldn't make it to your wedding. Here is a late congratualtions!