
Look at that beautiful face. You get prettier every day. I love having you in our family because I can finally be girly. You are so calm and happy. You love to smile at everyone. You rarely get mad, except when we try to give you a bottle of sippy cup of milk.
There isn't anywhere that you can't get yourself to. You are getting so close to sitting up on your own. You love to get on all fours and rock and attempt to crawl.

I love seeing your precious smile in the mornings when you wake up. I love how you have to hold my hand to go to sleep. Dad loves to make you laugh but hates it when you have to eat because he has to go away. You find him to be huge distraction while you are nursing.

Grady loves to give you kisses and raspberries. He misses you when you are sleeping. During your naps he always asks me where you are.
I hope you grow into a strong, beautiful woman. We love you so much and are thrilled that you joined our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment