Lyla is four months old and weighs around 14 pounds. yes she is petite, which is fine by me. She is an absolute doll. She has been camping several times, been to st johns twice, pinetop, and out on the lake. Lyla likes to be adventurous as you can tell.
Grady. Now what do I say about the two year old that I have a love/hate relationship with? I love seeing him play with his sister, yet I hate it when he gets a little too rough. I love how he will randomly give me hugs and kisses yet i hate it when he throws tantrums. Get the picture? He is a wonderful little boy who has more energy than I know what to do with. Any suggestions? Grady got four new teeth this summer, built a teepee, went tubing, was bit by a goose, spent many days swimming, and is currently learning word after word and making sentences.
Amilee. Still trying to lose the baby weight but am trying to tell myself that its just early insulation for winter. I am trying to keep up my housework which normally turns out to be a week on a week off charade. I spent the whole summer with my adorable piggies, went camping, had several dates with a charming man, and never accomplished any summer projects. oh well, there will always be projects right?
The Chad. Anyone remember the Charlie's angels with drew barrymore, cameron diaz, and lucy liu? then you must remember Tom green on the boat who always refered to himself as THE CHAD. Anyway, on with the program. Chad worked a lot but got to go the st johns for the 24th, rekindled a love for the lake, did yard work, started refinishing an old tricycle, and went camping with his family, his favorite.
So that was our summer nothing too exciting. Now on with the pics:
Our little miss Lyla looking good in pink
Chad showing Grady how to ride the tube. He giggled the whole time!
Lyla loves sucking on her fingers. This is what I used to do as a kid.
Her new preferred method of falling asleep. she has to snuggle with THAT blanket.
Watching the parade at the 24th celebrations in St Johns. Thanks R&K for letting us stay with you
She is an excelletn toe sucker and does it frequently.
Camping up north.


2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how big Lyla and Grady are getting! I'm glad to hear you guys had a great summer. We should try and get together for dinner sometime.
YEA! thanks for the update! Lyla is so cute. And don't feel bad about the house work thing. I have the same problem every other week. As long as we are making an effort right?
Post a Comment