Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tagged Again

Thanks Karlee

5 Things on my to do list:
1. Clean my house
2. Pack stuff to go camping
3. do the dishes
4. Buy safety locks for my cupboards
5. get a good book to read

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Dads secretary/go-for girl
2. Receptionist
3. Accounting Assistant
4. Volunteer English Teacher
5. Day care aid

5 places that I have lived:
1. Mesa, Arizona
2. Laie, Hawaii
3. Sosny, Moscow, Russia
4. only three so far
5.

5 Favorite snacks:
1. granola bars
2. chocolate milk
3. cookies
4. dried mangoes
5. any fruit, bananas, apples, strawberries

5 Things that you don't know about me are:
1. I love the hot arizona summers
2. I always thought that my pool had sharks in the deep end when I was younger
3. I hate doing the dishes
4. I love getting my hair done
5. I took my self for a walk when I was three with my kitty and yellow cart. Lets just say the police came looking for me.

5 Things that I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Move to a home with a big yard
2. Travel anywhere and everywhere
3. Buy Chad some toys
4. Give moeny to family
5. Go back to school

5 Things I love:
1. My little family
2. Swimming
3. adventures
4. sewing
5. baking

5 People I tag:
1. Any one who wants to feel free!!

1 comment:

Karlee said...

Aw, you did it! It's nice to get to learn more about the family members that I haven't had a chance to get to know very well yet :) I didn't know you live in Laie!! When were you there?