Thursday, July 10, 2008
Creepy Crawlers, Picky Eaters, and Snaggle Tooths
I just thought that I would give an update on Grady. He is eight months now and weighs 19 lbs. Not sure how tall he is but he is a pretty big boy. I can never buy hte same size clothes for him, they are always different and usually one or two sizes bigger that his age! Oh well I will be plenty prepared for the next boy. Grady is crawling everywhere and we only practiced twice before his determination kicked in. So the crawling began and then the pulling to standing which we never showed him how because I was not ready for it. I still need to make my house baby proof. Awhile ago I tore out our carpet in hopes that Chad would get around to putting in our wood flooring (its been three months now) and there are small chunks of concrete that keep coming off the floor from the holes for the tack strip. Well lets just say I spend most of my day searching Grady's mouth for concrete pieces. He will find the smallest speck on the ground and before you can get to him its already in his mouth. The little booger!! And come to find out yesterday while we were playing I spotted a tooth. Well its not in the normal spots for babies, its one of the tooths that are on the side of the two top front teeth. Talk about snaggle tooth! Anyway we are excited for his teeth to come in and love our curiously happy boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute!!! You need to post somd pictures of his tooth!!! We havent seen you guys in forever!!! We need to get together some time!!!
Post a Comment