Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Halloween!.



We are pregnant. We are due around May 5th. Just thought that we would let everyone know!

We are so excited!

9 comments:

Erin Phelps said...

Yeah!!!!! Congrats.

Lyndsay Winters said...

Now didn't you say I was crazy for being pregnant again already!? You didn't wait any longer than I did! Congratulations!

Crazy Petersens said...

Congratulations! Grady will have a little playmate and you'll have your hands full. :)

Go Farr Family said...

WE ARE EXCITED! GRADY WILL BE AN AWESOME BIG BROTHER!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Congrats! Cute picture! LOL You make a cute pumpkin.

Jen & Blake said...

That is exciting news! Congratulations, hope you are feeling okay:)

Larry and Megan said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! You didn't have to get pregnant to have another baby, I would have happily gave you one of mine=D babies are so much fun it is when they turn two and three that is the hard stuff. Good luck with the pregnancy hope everything goes well.

debsfreckles said...

Always fun news to hear. I hope all goes well.

Karlee said...

Congrats you guys! That's awesome!!