Here are our Halloween Costumes. We had lots of fun putting our costumes together. We borrowed my dads mountain man costume for Chads outfit, I found my stuff at Ross for under ten dollars (my sister made the vest), and Chad made Grady's outfit all by himself with some sewing done by my brother. I thought that we looked pretty good and yes that is chads real hair. I ran to the store and came home to a Mohican!

This is Grady and Baby Justin. They laid there and talked to each other for a long time. It was too cute!

I thought this was a good pic of Chad's hair. Nice huh?

Here is the backside of Grady's costume. He was such a cute Cowboy!

Here we are all decked out
4 comments:
What a good looking family. You guys look great and Grady is a cutie. :)
Wow nice hair chad!!! Your costums are cute
You all look so cute! Okay Grady looks the cutest, what an awesome outfit:) I love it!
Cute Costumes! Grady's costume is so cute. Chad-you shoulda been a farmer with that tan!
Post a Comment