Sugar and Spice and everything nice . . . That's what little girls are made of!!
Yesterday we found out that we are have a girl. We are so excited. Everything is perfect from her head to her toes. Yay! I was a little worried because I haven't been gaining weight as fast as I did with Grady but she is measuring exactly on schedule.
Yay for girls!
7 comments:
Yay! That is so awesome! Congrats! That also means another baby shower!!
Congrats! Do you have any names picked out yet?
Congrats! Girls are too fun...well shopping for them is anyways!
I am sooo exited for you! Girls are sooo much fun!!! Bows, Braclets, etc. I am so exited for you guys!
Congrats.... You will have so much fun shopping for her and going absolutely BROKE!!!! It is so much fun.
Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Little girls are so much fun! :o)
We love having a boy and a girl. I am sure you guys will too.
Post a Comment