Thursday, December 18, 2008

Putting on the moves . . .

Do I have a funny story. For the past three weeks, my friend Mandy has been watching Grady while I teach preschool. She also has a little girl that is about 6 weeks younger than Grady. Her name is Ava. These two kids have a lot of fun together. Although Grady is about twice the size of Ava she seems to think that she can pick him up and hold him. It's too funny.

Well, the other day I was picking Grady up from Mandy's house and Ava wanted to tell Grady bye. So I was holding Grady in one arm and Ava was in her moms, Grady leaned in to give her a hug. He gave her a very nice hug but he wanted a little more. So he opened his mouth to give her a kiss on the lips of course, but then he slipped her the good ol tongue. Ava wasn't quite sure what to do and of course us moms were laughing so hard that no pictures were taken.

Let's just say Grady has got the moves!

3 comments:

Erin Phelps said...

Too Funny!!!! Congrats by the way. Wish I could have made it.

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

wow... Grady is a total stud!

McElprangs said...

Haha! That's awesome! It was good to see you guys the other day. Hope you have a great Christmas!