We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. Thanks to both families for all the wonderful food. The next morning Chad was going to up hunting with his brothers near Mormon Lake for the rest of the weekend. We woke up to a phone call at seven that morning and it was Allen telling Chad that both he and Ryan had shot two six pointers. I can not explain the excitement Chad had at that moment. He decided to go up there when both elk were found. He also convinced me to go with him.
So we packed the car for the day and headed out. We were the only ones with a camera so I took lots of pictures. It was all I could do to keep Grady from playing with the bloody carcasses. He was so excited about the very large elk. Here are some of the pics enjoy!
Here are all the boys. This one is Allen's Elk. Gary said that it was the biggest bull he would ever stand behind.
So we packed the car for the day and headed out. We were the only ones with a camera so I took lots of pictures. It was all I could do to keep Grady from playing with the bloody carcasses. He was so excited about the very large elk. Here are some of the pics enjoy!
Here are all the boys. This one is Allen's Elk. Gary said that it was the biggest bull he would ever stand behind.This is how we found the poor elk, gutted and castrated!









2 comments:
That is the cutest picture of Grady on the elk. Looks like fun, we cant wait for so of the jerky.
I love the pictures - I would love to get copies of them. Grady is going to be a hunter like his uncles and grandpa
Post a Comment