Wednesday, June 17, 2009

yes, we are still here . . .

Its been a while since the last update but with two babies in the house, life becomes a little more chaotic. By the way, is anyone looking to adopt a 20 month old? Just kidding. Although I do feel that way sometimes.

Both kiddos are doing well. Grady is loving his sister, thru hugs, kisses, puches, high fives, . . . lets see what else . . . sharing food, and did I mention trying to carry her around like a ragdoll? Lyla is really calm and rarely cries when Grady wants to love on her. Its pretty cute.

Lyla is getting so big! She weighs about 11 lbs now and I am not sure on her heighth at the moment. She sleeps really well and will actually fall asleep all on her own which is amazing since Grady HATED to go to sleep. We love her so much.

I have a couple of things that I am looking for and would like some input . . .

I need to find a good photographer. Preferably within a good price range and one that will put all pictures on a cd.

I also need to find a good pediatrician. I had enough with the one I used for Grady. So if I could get some good referrals that would be wonderful! Thanks!

3 comments:

McElprangs said...

Hey, Tiffany Haynes does photography. I saw her blog the other day. I have no idea the price range but it's worth looking into. Her blog is http://robandtiffanyhaynes.blogspot.com/

My mom has a good pediatrician for Kenna and Kai. His name is Gary Auxier. You can find the address and phone for his office at:
http://www.drscore.com/Arizona/Pediatrics/search/Gary-Auxier_10128861.html

Crazy Petersens said...

We love our pediatrician...his name is Michael Perlstein and he goes by Dr. Mike. He is part of Palo Verde Pediatrics on Elliot and Val Vista. Litisha used to (and maybe still does) take her kids to one of the other doctors there as well.

Darbi also does some photography. She did some baby pics for a friend of hers that turned out beautiful.

Lyndsay Winters said...

Aimee Hill did Cannon's newborn pics and Bostyn's 18 month pics. They all turned out awesome. She charged $65.00 and put them all on a CD. I ended up with like 200 pictures! Her website is pyperjanedesigns.blogspot.com you can find her email there if you want to request more info from her. If you want to see Cannon and bostyn's pics, check out the older posts on my blog. I'd offer you my pediatrician info but I'm pretty sure you don't want to drive to Queen Creek!

Oh and you mentioned that Grady shares his food with Lyla...I nearly had save Cannon's life after Bostyn shoved who knows how many Apple Jacks into his mouth! So fun! :)