5 things on my to do list:
1. Laundry (the neverending story)
2. Clean Bedrooms
3. Paint entertainment center
4. install wood flooring
5. go grocery shopping
5 places I've worked:
1. R&K building Supplies
2. Sweet Cakes Cafe
3. Mesa Public Schools - Community Education
4. Swim Instructor
5. So far just four
5 favorite foods:
1. Hot dogs - preggo craving that never went away
2. anything Italian
3. Mikey's Hot dogs - best carne asada quesadilla
4. Upside down spaghetti
5. anything sweet and bad for you!!
5 things you may not know about me:
1. Attacked by a scorpion while sleeping in my bed!
2. I want six kids, chad wants three . . . who will win?
3. want to become a midwife
4. Love to shop
5. Lived in Russia for Four Months
5 things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off my mortgage and give some to family
2. one word ... charity, church and other
3. Travel to anywhere and everywhere
4. save up for children's college and missions
5. open a birthing center
5 people I tag: Kimberly, Stacey, Lyndsay L., Tiffany, Lindy
No comments:
Post a Comment