Thursday, May 15, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Babes

Does anyone remember watching the video in seminary, sunday school, or anywhere? Well I have a story that should go on there.

Yesterday I took my niece Hadhie to her swim lessons. Keep in mind that she just turned four.

While we were waiting, I was sitting on the bench holding Grady and Hadhie came to sit by me. As she sat down she touched my tummy and said "You are gonna have a baby." I said What? You're pregnant. I told her that I wasn't going to have a baby and she said "Oh well you look like it because you're tummy is fat."

I couldn't help but laugh because I feel the same way! I look in the mirror and think, I still look preggo. Oh well maybe someday it will go away.

Anyway, I thought that it was funny.

4 comments:

Lyndsay Winters said...

Hilarious! One of the little boys I used to babysit would always tell me I have a really big butt for my age! Gotta love little kids!

Logan & Lindy said...

One of my Sunbeams asked me when I was having my baby? I went home and cried! ha haa! Ya maybe I will loose my prego belly some day!!!

Go Farr Family said...

I have that video if you want to watch it. My favorite part is when they ask what do you want to be and the one little boy says "A Mexican".
Out of the mouths of babes - ask Chad to tell you about the time he was sitting on the HOme Teachers lap and Chad rubs his stomach and says to him "You're fat". Gary and I didn't know quite what to say -

Stock Family said...

Aren't little kids great?! When I WAS pregnant and not very far along, a little boy thought I had a basketball under my shirt and really wanted to play with it! He became very upset that I wouldn't take it out! He kept telling his mom to make me stop teasing him!