Monday, May 12, 2008

Our First Anniversary


May 10th was our first anniversary. My how the time flies!! We were able to go see Skylar that day in Tucson. It was great to see her. We spent the afternoon in Tombstone and then had dinner at Cracker Barrel. It was wonderful weather and a great way to spend our day. Since we didn't really celebrate our anniversary this past weekend, we are going to Mexico with some good friends this weekend instead.

Thanks Chad for making this year wonderful and I can't wait for many more! I love you!

2 comments:

Go Farr Family said...

What a precious family you guys are. We are grateful to have Amilee in our family and to help finish rasing Chad and for the most wonderful Grady Outzen. What a joy. We are so proud of all 3 of you

Lyman Family said...

Happy Anniversary. I love this pictures of you guys.